What We Are ?
(October 11, 1902 – October 8, 1979)
Loknayak (leader of the masses), was an Indian independence activist and political leader, remembered especially for leading the opposition to Indira Gandhi in the 1970s and for giving a call for peaceful Total Revolution. His biography, Jayaprakash, was written by his nationalist friend and an eminent writer of Hindi literature, Ramakriksha Benipuri. In 1998, he was posthumously awarded the Bharat Ratna, India’s highest civilian award, in recognition of his social work. Other awards include the Magsaysay award for Public Service in 1965. The airport of Patna is named after him. Jaya Prakash Narayan College of Engineering imbibes the ethics and principles of this great soul and is the only Professional Institute in the country named after him.
Vahini Educational Society, registered in the year 1997 has established Jayaprakash Narayan College of Engineering (JPNCE) by experienced Academic Visionaries and Industrialists with a view to provide high quality education in the technical field and follow principles, morals, ethics and ideals of Bharat Ratna Lok Nayak Late Sri Jayaprakash Narayan. Hence the college is named after him. This college is located in the rural area in Mahabubnagar District and it is the first college to be established in Mahabubnagar district. There are total 7 colleges in the district and this college is reckoned by all stake holders as one of the best colleges of the district. The college is about 8 Kms from Mahabubnagar and 100 Kms from Hyderabad, & 75 Kms from Rajeev Gandhi International Airport, Hyderabad & is well connected by Rail, Road and Air.
Jaya Prakash Narayan College of Engineering has tie up with the most prominent associations in India
- Microsoft Ed – Vantage Platinum Campus
- Microsoft Innovation Center
- Jawahar Knowledge Center – JKC
- Institute for Electronic Governance – IEG
Microsoft Platinum Campus - Microsoft Ed – Vantage Platinum Campus
Innovation Center– Microsoft Innovation Center
JKC – Jawahar Knowledge Center
Infosys Campus– Infosys Campus Connect
- e-Classrooms : We have excellent & spacious e-class rooms that are equipped with LCD projector, a computer system and a large spacious hall with a seating capacity for over 90 students.
- Language Laboratory : We have already set up a Language Laboratory for students to prepare for TOFEL, GRE and other competitive examinations; the same helps our students to develop their communication skills, as well as a challenging step towards the real-time environment.
- Audio-visual teaching : We aim to offer computer aided learning right from I year onwards. Towards the same, we realise the great significance, scope and need of information technology, the same well-supplemented by sophisticated computer lab facilities to train the student from an early stage.
Central Library – Information is the bloodline of the future. It lies at the core of research and forms the mainstay of learning. St.Marks has ensured that…
Campus Life – JPNCE to complement the academic component of the College and enhance the overall educational experience of students through….
Placements – A 100% job placement speaks for it self. With the college advantage, students has no trouble finding coveted positions in reputated corporatesCourses Offered – JPNCE offering different courses in undergraduate ,postgraduate & in diploma level students.The courses…
Our Placements & Internships